Physiology and Fisheries-Induced Evolution
- Our paper on anaerobic metabolism and vulnerability to trawling was covered by over a hundred media outlets globally, including the BBC, IFL Science, and TIME. The Irish Mirror also had an interesting take on the same paper.
- Clip from interview with BBC World Service about physiology and vulnerability to trawling:
- Clip from interview with BBC Scotland about physiology and vulnerability to trawling:
Responses to Environmental Change
- A great article in the New York Times about our work on clownfish responses to anenome bleaching.
- An article in The Guardian focussing on our work on fish schooling behaviour.
- ... and some more coverage by Nature on the same work.
- An excellent article by Lauren Nadler for the Naked Scientists discussing the spatial positioning of fish in schools
- Coverage of our work on sexual conflict in guppies in was covered by dozens of media outlets around the world, including the Daily Mail here in the UK.
- Clip from my interview on BBC Scotland about sexual conflict in fish: